Real talk: what do you need in order to post here?

OK, so I expected a slow start, but I thought at least a few people would start posting stuff in here and replying to other stuff, but it’s been very quiet so far. What’s going on for you?

I can guess a few things, but I’d rather hear it from you. Why haven’t you been posting or replying or chatting?

Tough love is fine. I will live if this doesn’t take off. I merely don’t want to bang my head against the wall. :+1::wink:

Hi JB, I was going to post a package I have containing league stats from a league in BC that covers over 25 years worth of information. Unfortunately it is only in PDF, and from what I can see that is not one of the supported file types, so I haven’t been able to post it as of yet. I am working on trying to mine out some stats/data out of it which will likely get posted at some point but as you can imagine that is going to take me some time. Hopefully this answers the question you posed, let me know if you need more information and I can try and elaborate on it. Thanks

Brad! That’s a security feature to prevent “undesirables” from spamming us with PDFs. Since this is stuff that probably better fits on a static web site, let’s figure out how to give that stuff a good home!

I’ll PM you an upload link and then figure out how to post it in a format that pays it proper respect. Thanks!

1 Like

I’m doing my best here :wink:

1 Like